It’s the little things that can completely undo you on your wedding day; just for your personal serenity, consider packing these goodies in a tote and having them ready to go with you when you step into that limo (or Jeep, or Mustang or taxi!)
*Your wedding license (sounds obvious, but you’d be surprised….)
* Nail polish: your color, your attendant’s colors, and and clear to fix stocking runs. Nail file for snaggies. Maybe a Lee Press-on Nail or two….
* Extra stockings
* Flat white shoes or flip flops
* Anti-static cling spray, spot remover and white out for little spots
* Hairspray, bobby-pins, safety pins, pre loaded needle and thread in black, white and your bridesmaids’ dress color
* Antiperspirant, aspirin and hair spray
* Duplicate makeup
* Telephone list of everyone in the wedding party and all your vendors
* Small bills for unexpected tips and plain envelopes
* Bottled water, especiallly if it’s hot
* a CD of your first dance, just in case the DJ doesn’t have it.
* a copy of your ceremony and/or vows, if you are writing them.